Home Chi sono Tutte le ricette. Più o meno in ordine Fonti di ispirazione Vuoi scrivermi? English Version

New Kid on the Block

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Anthony Mangieri
Picture taken from San Francisco GrubStreet


An anonymous angel has made my day. Read here and you'll understand why.

In case you don't remember, he is Anthony Mangieri, who stole my heart with his pizza Filetti one autumn evening of few years ago. We were in New York and it was love at first sight (on my end at least...).

But then, how can you not fall for a man who says:

There are some people in America that are trying to make buffalo mozzarella [...] and I love the fact that they’re doing it. I really wanted to use it, to support it, but the taste...it’s just not there. It just doesn’t have the magic that the buffalo mozzarella does from Caserta or Battipaglia outside of Naples.

TRIPLE HURRAH for Anthony! Pretty soon on the streets of San Francisco...

Post a Comment